A participant may participate in the Yoga & Breathwork Retreat after he or she has registered for it with The Movement Sessions in advance and paid the participation fee. Registration may be affected by signing up through the website or by sending an email to email@example.com. A spot in the Retreat is guaranteed after The Movement Sessions sends a confirmation email and has received payment of the price or the deposit fee.
2. The price of the retreat is 1000,- euro (earlybird) or 1150,- euro (normal price) per person and is including: – A deposit fee of 150,- euro to reserve your spot – 9% VAT – All yoga, breath, mediation sessions during the retreat – 3 vegetarian meals a day during the retreat (exceptions: on the arrival day there will be lunch and dinner and on the day of departure there will breakfast and (take away) lunch) – An afternoon trip to Poço Azul (waterfall) – Unlimited tea, fresh fruit – Access to all yoga props
3. The price of the accommodations varies by choice, starting from 350,- until 650,-. Prices are for a single or double bed per person. You have the option to share a double bed with a friend of partner. You can only book an accommodation if you are joining the retreat and all prices are including: – Your stay from Saturday until Friday during the retreat (6 nights) – Bed linen, towels, eco shower gel/shampoo, hand soap – Using all the facilities of Land of Deveza during the retreat – 9% VAT
4. All prices need to be paid before the start of the retreat week. If you use our early bird price, we should receive full payment before July 1st). After these dates, the normal price will be 1150,- per person (excluding accommodation).
5. It is possible to pay the total amount in installments. Feel free to contact us for payment options!
6. All prices mentioned above are excluding: – Your flights – Your travel from the airport to Land of Deveza. It is possible to book a transfer with us from Porto Airport for 50,- euro per person, please let us know at least 14 days before the start of the retreat. The transfer will be on arrival day around 11:00 and departure day around 12:00. – Massages. You can book your massage during the week with our friend Anna. Prices will be around 60,- euro per person (price is due to change). – Your own insurances (travel and/or liability)
Cancellation of participation in retreat
Any participation in a scheduled retreat may be cancelled only in writing. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The retreat participant may cancel his or her registration: – Free of charge until 12 weeks before the scheduled retreat – In between 12 weeks and 8 weeks before the scheduled retreat, the retreat participant may cancel his or her registration, in which case 75% of the full payed price is refunded – In between 8 weeks and 6 weeks before the scheduled retreat, the retreat participant may cancel his or her registration, in which case 50% of the full payed price is refunded – If the retreat participant cancels his or her registration within 6 weeks before the start of the retreat, the full payed price will be charged – If, after arrival at the retreat location, it turns out that the retreat participant cannot participate in the retreat for whatever reason, the price already paid will not be refunded
3. The Movement Sessions reserves the right to cancel the retreat if there are insufficient participants. In this case, the full price already paid for the retreat and accommodation by the participants will be refunded. Any other amount you have paid for this trip is at your own risk and will not be refunded.
4. In case of force majeure like a pandemic, natural disaster, terrorist attack, etc., The Movement Sessions withholds the right to make adjustments to-, to postpone or to cancel the retreat without further liabilities. When the retreat is cancelled only the deposit fee will be charged. The rest of the paid amount will be refunded.
5. Covid measures (and any changes in this) do not fall under force majeure under any circumstances. If the retreat can not take place due to a negative travel advice (code red), there will be a 50% refund of the total payed amount per person.
Attending our yoga retreats and leaving belongings at the location are at the participants own risk. The Movement Sessions accepts no liability for loss or damage of personal belongings of a participant attending retreats and leaving belongings at the location. If during a retreat the participant causes loss or damage to the property of the venue where the participant is staying, the participant will be held liable. This loss or damage is in no way covered by The Movement Sessions. The participant is considered to have the right insurance to cover this loss or damage.
The Movement Sessions is not in any way liable for personal injuries sustained during retreats. Participating is always at the own risk of the Student.
The Movement Sessions provides the following guidelines for reducing the risk of an injury:
Always consult a doctor before the start of a retreat if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
If you have an injury or any other physical inconvenience, always inform your teacher about this before starting the session.
Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant teacher.
Perform the exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
Do not perform any exercises that are painful.
Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise.
Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
During our retreats photos and videos can be recorded. Please let us know in advance of the retreat if you don’t want to be in the picture.
2. The Movement Sessions will have the right to use the photos and videos for social media and marketing purpose.