Embodied Yoga Retreat – Portugal
2021 August 21 – 27
– All prices includes 9% VAT, your stay at Land of Deveza, vegetarian meals and unlimited tea and fruit during the Embodied Yoga Retreat from August 21 – 27. The costs of your flight are not included.
– We will arrange an airport transfer from and to Porto International Airport on the arrival day and departing day. Pick up times will be communicated according to the flights, but will be no later than 11:30 local time on August 21st, leaving from Porto International Airport. On the day of departure we will depart from Land of Deveza around 11:00 local time.
– Recommended flights: From Amsterdam to Porto: 21-08-2021 Flight KLM KL1711 Departure AMS 09.05 – Arrival OPO 10.40
From Porto to Amsterdam: 27-08-2021 Flight Transavia HV6006 Departure OPO 15.00 – Arrival AMS 18.35
– A deposit of € 150,- (incl. VAT) is charged to reserve your spot for this retreat.
– If you use our early bird price, we should receive full payment before July 1st.
After July 1st, all prices are being raised with € 125,- (incl. VAT) to our regular prices.
– It is possible to pay the total amount in installments. Feel free to contact us for payment options!
Cancellation of participation in retreat
– Any participation in a scheduled retreat may be cancelled only in writing. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com
– The retreat participant may cancel his or her registration free of charge until 8 weeks before the scheduled retreat.
– In between 8 weeks and 4 weeks before the scheduled retreat, the retreat participant may cancel his or her registration, in which case 50% of the full payed price is charged.
– If the retreat participant cancels his or her registration within 4 weeks before the start of the retreat, the full payed price will be charged.
– If, after arrival at the retreat location, it turns out that the retreat participant cannot participate in the retreat for whatever reason, the price already paid will not be refunded.
– The Movement Sessions reserves the right to cancel the retreat if there are insufficient participants. In this case, the full price already paid by the participants is refunded.
– In case of force majeure like a pandemic – for example by restrictive covid measures imposed by the government (such as code red travel alert)-, natural disaster, terrorist attack, etc., only the deposit fee will be charged. The rest of the paid amount will be refunded. If this is the case, The Movement Sessions will provide a day retreat in Utrecht to compensate for the deposit fee.